Free Shipping within Ireland!
Please note that pallet shipments will be dispatched on the next working day.
Shipping charges outside of Ireland will be advised once the order is received and charged accordingly.
Sublimation mugs are the perfect item for personalised gifts, promotions, corporate clients, etc.
Undoubtedly, white mugs are the most popular and best-selling mug worldwide.
- 11oz / 80.2mm Diameter
- 95mm high
- Ultra white coating
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave Safe
Pressing a mug with our J-Trans Mug Press
1. Design and print your mug using sublimation ink and transfer paper.
2. Wrap the printed transfer tightly around the mug and fix both ends of the transfer to the mug with heat resistant tape.
3. Set up your press as per instruction on below. Turn on the press. The press will start heating to the idle temperature. When it reaches idle temperature it will start beeping
4. Press the Start Button, remove the dummy mug from the press and insert your mug with the transfer and close the Pressure Handle
5. The press will heat the mug up to the pressing temperature and then automatically start the timer. The press will beep when the timer finishes.
6. Remove the mug from the press when you have finished your order . Insert the dummy mug back into the press and switch the machine off.
7. Tear the transfer off the mug immediately and cool the surface of the mug down as quickly as possible. We recommend our cooling station to for this.
|Multiple 11oz Mugs||190c||195c||180secs||Firm|
|Stainless Travel Mugs||130c||185c||60secs||Medium|